If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (920) 832-1110

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Basement Water Damage

This water damage was caused by a failed sump pump.  Unfortunately the homeowner did not discover the problem right away.  Upon initial inspection our crews discovered an extensive amount of mold and bacteria on walls and personal property.  This tells us that the water was present for some time before it was discovered.  While mold can begin to grow in as little as 24-48 hours in a wet basement, it was apparent that it had been there even longer in this case based on the size and scope of the problem.  

Because mold and bacteria was discovered, our crews had to take extra precautions to sanitize this basement and contain the mold so that it did not spread to other areas of the home.