Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Appleton is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Fox Valley for decades. When your home or business is affected by water, fire, or mold you want someone to clean it up who will take the same amount of care and thought that they would for their family. We treat every one of our customers like family because that is how we operate our business as well. We are a family owned and operated business. Our employees are like family to us and so are our customers. We practice what we preach, because we know how important your home, personal property, or business is to you. You deserve world class treatment by the most qualified professionals that really understand what it takes to take care of our neighbors, family, and friends. Let SERVPRO help you through this difficult time.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (920) 832-1110
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Appleton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.