About SERVPRO of Appleton
Charles J. Snyder
Owners of SERVPRO of Appleton
SERVPRO of Appleton understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Appleton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, water or biohazard damage. SERVPRO of Appleton & SERVPRO of Winnebago County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Appleton.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI - Apple Corp Group
- BNI - Fox West Group
- BNI - Oshkosh Founders Group
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce
- Valley Home Builders Association (VHBA)
- Wisconsin Association of Mutual Insurance Companies