Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
Tear gas residue can linger long after a police or crowd control operation and cause health problems for those exposed to it. Cleaning up tear gas residue is important to ensure the safety and well-being of those who occupy the space. Here's how:
- Ventilation: Open windows and doors to allow fresh air to circulate and remove the tear gas residue.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Wear gloves, a mask, and goggles to protect yourself.
- Clean Surfaces: Clean all surfaces, including walls, ceilings, floors, and furniture, to remove any residue from the tear gas. Use a solution of water and a deodorizing cleaner, such as white vinegar or baking soda, to wipe down the surfaces.
- Laundry: Wash all linens, curtains, and clothing that have come into contact with the tear gas to remove the residue. Use a deodorizing detergent and consider adding a fabric softener with a fresh scent.
- Carpet Cleaning: If your home has carpet, consider hiring a professional to deep-clean it. This will help to remove the tear gas residue and any residue from the tear gas.
- Air Filters: Change the air filters in your HVAC system to remove any tear gas particles that may be circulating in the air.
- Consider Professional Help: If the tear gas residue is particularly strong, consider hiring a professional decontamination service.
In conclusion, cleaning up tear gas residue is important to ensure the safety and well-being of those who occupy the space.
Need Trauma or Crime Scene Cleanup? Call Today – (920) 832-1110
Crime Scene and Trauma Cleaning Services
- Fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals
- Tear gas and pepper spray residues
- Fire extinguisher residue
- Blood, bodily fluids, and tissue remnants
Common Trauma and Crime Scene Scenarios
Crime Scene Residues
From fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals to tear gas and pepper spray residues, we can clean and restore your property after a crime scene investigation.
We remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. Our trained Professionals clean, disinfect and deodorize the structure.
Illegal Drug - "Meth" Labs
Many of the chemicals used in the production of illegal drugs such as "meth" are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure. Our technicians follow federal and state guidelines to properly clean all surfaces.