If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (920) 832-1110

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Grease Fire

About 48% of all house fires are caused by a grease fire in the kitchen.  Although most grease fires ignite with an open flame on the stove topo, or naked (hidden) flames in a gas oven, they can occur with no flame at all.  This happens when grease reaches it's autoignition temperature. 

This New London home experienced a kitchen grease fire.  As you can see, the damage was quite extensive.  Our carpenters and rebuild team got this kitchen looking better than ever when it was all done.