If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (920) 832-1110

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Mattress Cleaning

Over time mattresses collect dust, dust mites, skin, sweat and other allergens. Regularly cleaning your mattress will prolong the life of your mattress and wil... READ MORE

Carpet Cleaning

Dirt, dust, bacteria and other allergens build up in your carpet over time. This buildup causes two issues: 1) it’s unhealthy and 2) it mats down the ca... READ MORE

Home Fire in Appleton

This home fire started with a dehumidifier in the basement. This bathroom was on the second story of the house. These pictures demonstrate just how far soot an... READ MORE

Carpet Stained with Dirt & Feces

This was a particularly challenging home carpet clean. This was a bedroom whose occupant required a medical bed. While there was staining throughout from pets... READ MORE

Home Cleaning

Regardless of whether you want a general spring cleaning, a deep cleaning to host a special event, or you have a true hoarding situation on your hands, our expe... READ MORE

Flood at Forest Mall in Fond du Lac

A city water main, in the floor of the Forest Mall in Fond du Lac, burst and flooded a good portion of the mall including multiple stores, common areas, walkway... READ MORE

Home Kitchen Fire Oshkosh

This home fire started in the kitchen. A stove burner was not completely shut off and it started a near by pizza box on fire. The extensive damage you see in t... READ MORE

Garage Fire

This garage fire in Oshkosh was caused by varnishing towels left in a garbage can inside the garage. Many people may not be aware that varnishing rags are at ri... READ MORE

Commercial Water Loss

This Appleton area coffee shop experienced a water damage situation in their basement when a city water main between the street and their shop burst on December... READ MORE


Recently we were called to assist this homeowner with a hoarding situation. According to Wikipedia, "Compulsive hoarding, also known as hoarding disorder, is a... READ MORE

Carpet Stains

Certain stains have a reputation for being extremely difficult to remove from carpet and clothing. Coffee, mustard and of course anything red. The property ma... READ MORE

Commercial Slab Leak

This YMCA experienced a water loss due to a "slab leak". A slab leak is an industry term used to describe a leak that has developed in the copper water lines r... READ MORE

Electrical Fire

This kitchen fire was started by a cell phone charger. When left plugged in, cell phone chargers are constantly pulling energy. As a result, heat can build up... READ MORE

Upstairs Unit Electrical Fire

This fire in an upstairs unit of a duplex was the result of an electrical fire inside a wall. Electrical fires are one of the four most common types/causes of ... READ MORE

Basement Water Damage

This basement water loss happened when water/sewage came back up through a basement shower. Unfortunately this customer did not have insurance coverage for thi... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire

This fire in the kitchen area of a Fire House (the irony, right?!) started in the microwave. Food or materials placed inside a microwave can sometimes heat up t... READ MORE

Basement Water Damage

This water damage was caused by a failed sump pump. Unfortunately the homeowner did not discover the problem right away. Upon initial inspection our crews dis... READ MORE

Sump Pump Failure During a Storm in Kimberly

Strong storms went through the area and a failure of this homeowner's sump pump left standing water in the basement. Any water that accumulates around your home... READ MORE

Assisted Living Facility Water Damage in Appleton

This assisted living facility had several inches of standing water in it's dining room and hallways following a water main break in the dining room area. Water... READ MORE

Large Water Main Break

This senior living apartment complex experienced a large water main break with water gushing out of the top part of a wall like a waterfall. It did not take lo... READ MORE

Burst Water Pipes

This home in Oshkosh had a burst water pipe in the kitchen that flooded the entire kitchen. Burst water pipes can be a particular problem when they are on outs... READ MORE

Water Damage from Ice Daming

This home in Neenah experienced water damage from ice damming following a winter storm that dumped a great deal of snow and ice. According to Wikipedia, "An ice... READ MORE

Burst Hydronic Heat Pipe

This past winter we had storms that resulted in severe cold snaps. The cold snaps caused lots of burst water pipes. This home had a pipe in their hydronic heat... READ MORE

Burst Pipe in Hotel

This hotel in Neenah experienced a burst pipe that flooded multiple conference rooms and public areas. Our crews were on site in an hour and began extracting w... READ MORE